Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Day 8


Today was cool I was able to center my table and change the color of the table. I had some problems aligning the image, but after a while the people I had asked for help came through and were able to find out how to do it. We didn't have a lot of time for free build today so that was all I was able to accomplish, well besides the java we did earlier. We talked to Espi today though video chat for almost an hour, it was cool talking to one of Tasha's friends and seeing them do well in life. The camp activity was fun, we had say a phrase and continue the story. It was fun but someone kept bringing up a huge pidgin, so I got annoyed and killed it of like three times. Any way camp is cool.

Blog Prompt:  If you could be any character in a Disney movie who would you be? Why?
       

                       I would like to be Belle from Beauty in the Beast because she and  I love to read, and it also helps that she is married to a prince, and lives in a big castle. But I do prefer the color blue, but I still choose Belle.



No comments:

Post a Comment