Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 7


Today was ok, I forgot my flash drive, so today was not as productive as I would have liked. Although I did manage to find a way to center a table, so I will be able to incorporate it tomorrow. We did have someone come in and tell us about java, and they tried to make us understand binary. I had trouble with binary at first, but now I more or less understand it. Today for lunch we had Chinese and the rice was delicious. Tomorrow I should have more progress on my Webpage, and I did use the time today to find more components to add to my webpage.

Blog Prompt: Favorite Super Hero and Why?

My favorite super hero is Captain America. I think it's cool how he used to be a nobody, a failure, but he got a chance to be something, a chance to save lives, and he took it. He became awesome in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment